At Saracen, our most important asset is our people (alongside your records!).
They're here to help make your records management as easy as possible. We invest in continuous training & development to see that you get the highest levels of service.
James Campbell- Sales Administrator
- James joined Saracen after spending 6 years in the Legal Health Insurance sector for a large rehabilitation firm. James’s attention to detail and high customer service ethos meant that he fitted into Saracen perfectly.
- James is responsible for making sure we know all about you and your business so that your storage matches your needs. You wont catch him asking a question that is'nt relevant - just you try!
- James enjoys spending time with his family, football and golf.
Erika Pikulova – Customer Service Manager
- Since joining Saracen in 2006 Erika has grown in to an excellent role model for the business (yes, nearly another decade of experience there!)
- The standards she sets both herself and her customer service team go a long way to support the Saracen ethos of ‘Customer is no.1’. Erika and the team have built up a great rapport with the customers and they always try to go that extra mile to meet the expectations of the customers and to ensure their peace of mind.
- Erika is a keen Gardener and loves the outdoors - on a Monday we regularaly hear about how Erika "turned the compost heap" - if you know what this means please let us know!
Mark Romain – Warehouse and Projects Manager (Leatherhead)
- Mark joined the Saracen team in 2006 working initially on a specific client project (you might be starting to get the message about our team's knowledge and experience!)
- His work ethic shone through instantly and he was taken on full time at the earliest opportunity. Mark continued to progress and picked up the systems and workflow brilliantly. He was and still is never afraid of getting his hands dirty. He has hands on experience of every single aspect of the warehouse and knows what it takes to get each stage of the workflow completed.
- Mark loves football and spending time with his family
There are many more of us at our head office and at our records management centres; maybe you'll speak to them on the phone or meet them in person if you visit our document & archive centres.. And of course you may see some of our intrepid drivers around & about...