Document clearance usually happens under the authority of administrators, accountants and liquidators, when a whole company record needs to be finalised or terminated.
The process includes high security document and/or data shredding and destruction, on-site or off-site. Naturally confidential records and data need responsible and secure destruction. Saracen will provide proper certification of the safe and confidential destruction. The expertise that specialists like Saracen bring to these projects come when some but not all documents, records and data needs clearance and/or destruction.
Periodic One Off Bulk Shredding
In other instances it may be that company records and data has not been properly handled under a program of retention and destruction. In these cases it might simply be a case of making precious space. We can visit your office to collect and destroy all documents that you are no longer required to keep. Whether you need scheduled off-site service or a one-time clean-up, you can count on Saracen for secure, cost-effective document shredding that ensures:
- Security at every stage - by handling each step of the process we offer security all the way from collection to destruction and recycling
- Compliance - with data protection legislation becoming more regulated, we can help you stay compliant and avoid data breaches by providing a certificate of destruction and a rigorous chain of custody
- Increased employee productivity - minimise time lost and ensure your people can focus on their core jobs
- Ease of implementation - get up and running quickly and easily with a solution that meets your exact needs
- Full national coverage across the UK and Ireland
- All your documents will be shredded to BS8470 level 4 – so they can never be reconstructed. All paper is recycled