What is Records Management?
Records Management is a systematic control of records from creation to ultimate destruction. It includes the management of papers, files, boxes, media, data and other formats.
All businesses need to create records for legal, tax and commercial reasons.It is neither necessary nor desirable to retain all business records. Those that no longer serve any useful purpose should be disregarded or destroyed. Every company should have a formal Records Management policy in place.
The central aim of an effective records policy is to ensure that a business only retains those documents which it requires, whether to comply with its legal/tax requirements or operational reasons. All records of the same type must be stored together in data order, which is why a retention policy is drawn for each class of record by department. The records policy is there to protect the interests of the company and ultimately save costs.
Every records management customer is different.... and every records management customer is treated as our only customer
How you can enjoy the benefits of storing with Saracen records management:
- Service, efficiency & value...
- Get Organised: See how to get organised with Saracen complete solutions including the benefits of order, records keeping systems, efficient 24 hour document retreival and extra space at your office
- Personal Service: See how you can have a records management company with personal customer service which is there to help you and to help you feel 100% confident about your records
- Reduce Costs: See how you can save on records management costs at Saracen including streamlining, staff reductions & better use of office space - as well as as our more than competitive storage rates
- Lower Risk: Protect against the risk to your documents and of confidentaility to you & your colleagues. See why you should use a reliable records management service
Effective Records Management
- To comply with current statutory (legal & tax) requirements on retention which affect the business
- To retain the minimum set of records required for commercial reasons
- To minimise retention costs
- To improve operational efficiency
- To provide safe storage for all records
- To ensure that an adequate historical archive is maintained
Dedicated Account Manager
Saracen has such a strong depth of knowledge within the records management industry that it has seen pretty much every variation of records, archives & data management services. Saracen looks to understand exactly what every customer requires to make their records management a smooth and seamless process. This starts from the first contact with Saracen and continues on a regular basis with a dedicated records management account manager.
Saracen's Records Management audit team are currently offering a free consultation. Take advantage of us!
Normally costing hundreds or even thousands of pounds, we have been given a budget to introduce our skills to a new set of clients.
We know how easy it is for your paperwork and files to mount up and get out of hand. It's even worse when you can't quickly find your critical business records...how much time and money does that cost your company? Research agency Gartner thinks it costs small businesses £2 million a day in lost employee time alone and the true cost to the individual business can only be guessed at. So let us help you with some savings which will:
- Help productivity of all personnel involved
- Help make it easier & quicker to find files
- Help to reduce the risk of unmanaged files
- Increase space utilisation onsite
- Help lower your operating & service costs
- ALL COMPANY WIDE
- Help straight-away and be easy to implement
And if you want to take things further, then you can outsource these projects to Saracen...saving you even more money and time. And even better we guarantee to show you savings of over 25% of your existing costs.
Please also see separate items for